DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
The Disclaimer governs the manner in which Witty Idiots Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“The Company”), for the “Users” which uses the website (“Site”) Reader’s Cave, (“www.readerscave.com“) in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Please follow the procedure below to claim any fragmentation of copyright material that you may fall in;
#1 If your copyrighted material, image or any intellectual property rights have been posted on www.readerscave.com or if links, pictures or any of the content to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter before contacting us.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or to be claimed by “I”, “You”, “We”, “The User” or “The Company.”
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you (if needed) to confirm the authenticity or information required for the claim. You must also include a valid email address, phone number, and address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted material or property to be claimed that have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in “www.readerscave.com” search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material, content or any of the intellectual property in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright “The Owner”, “The Agent”, “The Company” or “The Law”.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The documentation, contract or any other legal entity must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed and should involve themselves as “The Company” or “The Claimer” on behalf of the two parties.
#2 We request you to send the written infringement notice including all the required contact details & necessary information with proper seals and authorized signatories to the address mentioned on the contact page.
#3 An email notification at [email protected] notifying the same to confirm the entity with any documentation required.
#4 We request you to please allow up to 3-5 business working days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
Document last updated on 23rd December 2016
Connect with us