What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following data:
- Demographic information such as preferences, location, age, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Like many other Web sites, we at Reader’s Cave makes use of log files. The information inside the log files may include(s) the following details:
- Internet Protocol ( IP ) Addresses,
- Type of browser,
- Internet Service Provider ( ISP ),
- Date/Time stamp,
- Referring/Exit pages
- Number of clicks to analyze trends
- Administer the site
- Track user’s movement around the site.
Other such information is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies & Web-Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.readerscave.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Google DoubleClick AdX
- MindFreakers Ads Network
- Taboola Native Ad Network
- RevContent Native Ad Network
- Content.Ad Native Ad Network
- Outbrain Native Ad Network
Reader’s Cave has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Connect with us